Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blessings!!!!!!

So I am sitting here feeling my precious baby boy kick, and I'm loving it!!!!! I always loved carrying a baby but figured I wouldn't have those feelings again. God had different plans and I'm so glad he did. I'm sure in time, I'll feel crazy with all the boys in the house, but right now I am loving this feeling. (Don't get me wrong when I say I'll be crazy, I'll love the crazyness too! I already do!) We are pretty sure of a name, but I won't be telling until we are 100%. Carter wants to pick a name because Jordan picked Carter out for him. So we will see. Well just loving my life......Baby kicking, Carter running in and out of the room, and Kevin teaching Jordan to play the bass guitar.......Blessings!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...made me tear up! I'm excited for you too! I can't wait to hold another lil guy...baby boys are SOO much fun!

    ReplyDelete